Wednesday, May 25, 2005

ROI SEO

Here is a great example of today's search engines failing. I am looking for ways to calculate the ROI on doing a search engine optimization campaign. I tried to look for this information in Google, Ask, Teoma, and Grokker with no luck. Admittedly, I found one page on Google that was useful, while the rest of the pages were simply spam from SEO firms looking to get business. How could we filter all the spam? I'll think about this for a while; give me till this evening. I welcome any ideas.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try doing a grok on the phrase: seo +"return on investment" at grokker.com.

Better yet, I've already grokked it for you, and the grokker map is here waiting for you just click on the full link below:

http://www.grokker.com/applet.html?mapKey=3cb5090b%3A103f89d464f%3A-7fab&query=seo+%2B%22return+on+investment%22

Click on the grokker category ROI Calculator to start, then go from there, grokker.com rules!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home